in our busy activities everyday, lets take a break for a while,
lets feel so fly,
by Dreamofolwin
Close to you I want to be
yes, for all eternity...
Wrapped forever in your arms,
lost completely to your charms.
~~~~~~~
Here I find such warmth and love,
and it takes me high above...
To a place I want to be,
where you and I share ecstasy.
~~~~~~~
Yes I love you, yea and more,
you have opened my hearts door.
Made a flame burn inside me,
close to you I want to be...
lets feel so fly,
by Dreamofolwin
Close to you I want to be
yes, for all eternity...
Wrapped forever in your arms,
lost completely to your charms.
~~~~~~~
Here I find such warmth and love,
and it takes me high above...
To a place I want to be,
where you and I share ecstasy.
~~~~~~~
Yes I love you, yea and more,
you have opened my hearts door.
Made a flame burn inside me,
close to you I want to be...


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar